Recent trends show that gaming masses are shifting from gaming consoles to smartphones. With the availability of mobile phones, gamers have been able to engage in interesting games easily. Games generate high revenues on Google Play.
The top five games which generate high revenue are Candy Crush, Clash Of Titans, Puzzle And Dragons, Hay Day, and Minecraft. After a hectic and busy day, the best way to unwind is to engage in a round of a mobile game. These games have attracted players of all age groups. Most of the games can be downloaded for free on smartphones.
Creating a new wave
Mobile games are becoming increasingly popular as:
- They offer a wide range of excitement.
- Playing mobile games is a great way to analyze our skills and intelligence levels.
- They are the best way to beat boredom.
- You can choose among a wide range of games which are available.
- The games are easily accessible from your smartphones.
- The sound effects, lighting and flash effects make the games very interesting and engaging.
- The gaming applications on the phones ensure that the users have unlimited entertainment.
Earn points through colorful Candy Crush
Studies show that Candy Crush is making large profits. The game has become an addiction for a large portion of the gaming population. Learn more about the game in the following points:
- The game deals with mix and match of candies.
- The game has been synced across various devices.
- The game can be played across several platforms after you download the game on your phone.
- Gamers are spending on extra tools to earn higher points and to gain more lives.
- With the availability of the game on mobile phones, Candy Crush can be played from home, work or the café.
Engage in Puzzles and Dragons
Gamers across the globe have tried to crack puzzles and dragons. They have played with colorful creatures and they’ve been taken to jails. Gung Ho is making large profits through the game. Gung Ho has been able to make large profits through the game. The game provides an environment which attracts many gamers. The individuals enjoy the game and wish to spend their money on it. In the course of the game, the players spend money on additional features and additional friends. Players can also spend on refilling the stamina bar.
So why are all these games making huge piles of cash? When you consider in 2016 alone, there were over a billion smartphones sold it’s easy to see why mobile games are proving so popular and making money off the back of microtransactions and paid downloads.
Success of Supercell
Supercell has launched Clash of Clans and Hay Day in the market. The apps have created new waves in the gaming world. Supercell partnered with Apple to give high visibility to the games. Both the releases are social games which urge the players to invite their friends and play together.
It has been found that players who compete with their friends tend to spend more money on in-game purchases. They spend money on buying cheats or additional features which enhance the gaming experience. By gaining extra lives and refilling strength bars chances of winning in the games are higher.
It has been seen that Angry Bird’s Rovio has been able to gross near about a billion mark. It is a very successful mobile gaming company which has been able to display consistent performance. Mine craft is another popular game which has been able to engage many players. You can reshape the world which exists virtually, and experience a magical phenomenon. You can create a log cabin with bookcases, windows, and light it with torches. The incredible success of the game lies in the opportunity which the game offers to the players to think and create.